Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pictures!!!

Well, by this time I'm sure you are all DYING to see some pictures! So without further adieu, here are just some of the pictures that have been taken recently. I've provided information under each picture for your viewing pleasure! hee hee Enjoy!!


God, may I keep walking with you?? :D


My class peeps and I engaging in a healthy competition of bowling, care of our speaker for the class last week! It was his gift to us to show us the 'Father Heart of God'. :D Strike!!!


Yes, yes, this is me having Wendy's in one of the malls of San Jose. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone, kay??!!


Jose (YWAM staff), Jimmy (DTS classmate), Brayan (DTS classmate) and Morgan (YWAM staff) enjoying their time at Playa del Jaco!!


Me and my home girl, Tammy, during her visit here with her family this month!!


A time of prayer for the Extreme DTS team that were heading off for the remainder of their Outreach phase. God bless them!!!


All together again!!! Jorge, Luis, Me, Tammy and Joel along with Tammy's youngest, Ben, during their visit to the YWAM base this month! The circle is complete!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment