Monday, July 18, 2011

Coming Full Circle


Front Row (left to right): Riley, Ben, Joel.
Back Row (left to right): Doug, Tammy, Jorge, Luis.

Many of you know that I was in Costa Rica in March of 2011 as part of an OCC team, distributing shoeboxes to children in the province of Alajuela, Costa Rica.

Well, ever since I have returned to Costa Rica to be a part of YWAM, it has been a prayer of mine to be reunited with my boys from that trip, three of the translators that accompanied myself and the team during our 8 days in Costa Rica, who impacted my life and heart greatly.

Well, this past weekend, this prayer was answered in ways that touched my heart and moved me to tears. I just could not stop thanking and praising God for making it happen and the timing of everything was perfect, including the addition of one of my dear roommates and sisters in Christ from that trip, Tammy. As much as the trip in March affected me, it affected Tammy in profound ways that she is still experiencing.

As a result, it was her desire to bring her husband and two kids to the same place where God moved in her and through her in ways that were incomprehensible but also wonderful!! I'm still soaking in the extreme blessings that God poured out over me during the weekend. So much peace, so much joy, so many tears but they held happiness and gratitude to God!!!

So, for me, my time at YWAM has already come full circle for the prayers that were within my heart have now been answered in seeing these three amazing and anointed men of God and how God is working in them and through them! I know that each one of them will do amazing things for God and set this world on fire!!! Amen!!!

However, there was one piece of the puzzle that was missing, my other roomie, Laurel. We thought of you often, Laurel, and so many hugs were exchanged on your behalf to everyone here. Thank you for being such a blessing to me, girl!

This week's class topic is 'Inner Healing - Freedom' presented by a speaker from Colombia, Diana Busar. I have goosebumps of anticipation for what God will do within me and my team. There will be breakthroughs, redemptions, and walls will come crashing down in ways that will make the earth move!!! I can't wait to be free, redeemed, made pure, healed!!! Come, LORD Jesus, come. Amen!

I love you guys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment